Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Be very, very quiet....

As you can see it was a rough couple weeks for me.  BUT, thanks to my family and friends, I THINK I have bounced back (knock on wood).

In my efforts to be more positive, and embrace the happiness, I have identified the transition started yesterday. 

We were driving home and Greyson says to Mickey (is his best Elmer Fudd voice):
"Be very, very quiet I am humping rabbits!"  I know so totally inappropriate, but I laughed and laughed hard! 

Ps-I did ask them all if they knew what humping was....Crickets....no one knew.  They just thought it was one of Grey's crazy words (Phewww!)


I also received a FB post from Jack's teacher.  Jack is the "student of the week".  He was reporting on his trip to New York.  His favorite part of the trip...Greyson licking the subway pole.  Yep, out of all of the things we saw and did, that is his favorite.  I just remember my horror when I saw him put his tongue way out and go at least 3 inches up the pole...ughhh!  All I wanted to do was pour a bottle of hand sanitizer on his tongue.  His response "WHAT?  I just wanted to see what it tasted like!"  Now that I look back, and know he did not get any horrible disease, this too makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment