Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Michael William Applebee

1.        Honesty
You, my son, are the most honest person I know.   Even though you try to do things you shouldn’t sometimes, you are always honest about it in the end. 
2.        Your love for learning.
You thirst for knowledge.  There is never enough time to look under every rock, read every sentence, and watch every show.  You have more information up in that brain of yours than anyone I know J  Curiosity won’t kill this cat!
3.        How you look after your brothers.
 Even as the “middle” child, you are the “bigger” child.  You can pick on your brothers, but no one else can.  To see how Greyson looks up to you.  He wants to be just like you. 
4.        “Mayor Applebee”
You can talk to ANYONE.  It amazes me at how you can adapt to any situation.  You can talk to anyone from 2-92. I remember how you entertained a whole room full of adults you did not even know at a party one time.  You were probably 5, sharing stories about birds, and nature.  One man said “not sure if it is all true or not…but he makes you believe it!”
5.        Make me laugh
Never am I amazed at what comes out of your mouth.  You are so funny. 
6.        Your laugh.
You giggle.  I remember when you were little how your laugh was so contagious.  To this day, when you get going, everyone in the room is going.
7.        Take it all in!
I love how you take it all in.  You seem to absorb the world around you.  Analyze it, consume it.  It seems your brain is always going…I wonder sometimes what is going on in there J  The day you were born was an “emergency” because you were not moving.  They were so afraid there was something wrong with you.  I just thing you were taking it all in.
8.        Polite
You make me so proud, as I hear you call people sir, or say Thank you for things.  This will get you far. 
9.        YOU are YOU
There is no one like you.  YOU are so kind, so sweet, so fun.  You make me proud every day.  I thank GOD he choose me to be your mom.  How did I get so lucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment